- QUESTION: Where is the power switch? How should I turn it on?
As a mechanical treadmill, it does not have a motor drive, so it needs the strength of legs and feet to drive the running belt.
- QUESTION: How should I begin my first exercise?
Just simply hold the handrail with both hands. At the beginning of the exercise, you need to push back with your legs to drive the running belt.
With inertia, the resistance will decrease, and the speed is up to you. If you stop running, the treadmill will stop with you.
The first time you use it, there is a process of adaptation and habit (just like riding a bicycle, there is also a process of adaptation). The product will shake during exercise, please don’t worry, It may be the cause of running too fast. It can be solved by tightening the running belt or increasing the slope appropriately.
- QUESTION： Running belt is too tight, can not run or too loose, how to adjust?
- A. Adjust the running board slope.
- B. Adjust the running belt. If the running belt is too tight, please use the inner hexagon for the rear end hole of both sides to turn clockwise 1-2 times; If the running belt is too loose, please use the inner hexagon for the rear end hole on both sides to turn counter-clockwise 1-2 times.
- QUESTION: how to adjust the running belt deviation?
The deviation of the running belt is caused by the difference in height and weight of each person. The running belt of the product is adjusted by special personnel when it leaves the factory. They are different from your height and weight, so it is possible for you to run for the first time. It will be biased, as long as it is adjusted accordingly.
- 1. Deviation towards the left If the running belt deviates towards the left, Rotate clockwise the left bolt 1-2 laps, and then rotate counterclockwise the right one 1-2laps, And finally run for a period of time on the running belt to judge whether it is in the middle position. If not, repeat the above action until it is in the middle. (If the running belt deviates towards the left, adjust clockwise the left screw, or adjust counterclockwise the right one)
——Deviation towards the right (reverse operation above)
2. Too tight or loose If the running belt is too tight, it will cause damage to the rear bearing and rotate counterclockwise both sides of the bolts with the hexagon at the same time generally 1-2laps and when loose, no-slip or pause. If the running belt is too loose, rotate clockwise both sides of the bolts with the hexagon at the same time generally 1-2 laps (If the running belt deviates towards the right, adjust clockwise the right screw, or adjust counterclockwise the left one)
- QUESTION：The product accessories received do not match the instructions on the manual. Is the accessory missing?
- ANSWER: As there are many models and styles of the walking machine, the manual received is a general manual (multiple configuration general manual), and the actual product is based on the received configuration parts. Since lubricants and pure batteries are not allowed to be transported in international logistics, the actual packaging is not included and needs to be purchased separately.